The California Donor Table Fund funding model is unique in the state. Members make a financial contribution, significant for them, that is aggregated with others to catalyze large-scale change.
We bring a powerful approach to social change investment, creating and supporting organizations, funding advocacy work and developing progressive leaders; our goal is to build a sustainable movement that will win over the long term. We believe that solving our biggest problems requires the best minds at the table and a deep commitment of resources.
Our aligned investments ensure that:
- ALL VOTERS — including people of color, women, immigrants and young people — are registered, informed and vote up and down the ballot.
- Progressives tell a unified STORY OF OUR VISION.
- Activists, community leaders and donors are ORGANIZED AND HEARD by decision-makers.
- We DEVELOP PROGRESSIVE LEADERS who represent our communities, share our values and champion them once year-round.
- We have community-driven PROGRESSIVE POLICY AGENDAS, backed by research, to inform decision-makers and hold them accountable.
CDTF is a project of Tides, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.